3.23.2010

My First Rodeo

Hey!!
So being an avid blog reader, I've decided to create my own personal space on the internet! Thus the creation of the Pursuit of Fabulous! So this is my first rodeo with posting! :)
I plan on blogging about my journey as I seek out the perfect balance of working out and eating right! I currently work full time and will start school next week to get my BA in nutrition science! I started getting back into long distance running this spring. Just last week I completed the St. Patty's Day Dash in Seattle!


It was such a great experience I came into work the next week and signed up for the Eugene Women's Half Marathon, my first one!! It's about six months away! Plenty of time to prepare! Right? ;)


I like keeping busy and here to support me through the mayhem is my loving boyfriend, Jay! He's my best friend and I feel so blessed to have him in my life!
I also became an aunt this past year and feel very close to my family! I believe that family should be your stronghold and I know that the relationship I have with my siblings and parents will get me through anything!
I look forward to sharing my journey and plan on continuing to learn about food and fitness from all you other bloggers!!

Take Care!

Kelly Katheryn

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog sister, the only thing missing is me :( you didn't mention anything about having this amazing other half that has shared this journey with you since the womb!!!! ha, well keep blogging my twin i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete