3.26.2010

36,241!!

That was the number of people at the first game of the season for the Seattle Sounders!!
And I was one of the completely drenched people! It was so much fun!



But first things first... I started my day off with some toast and pb and banana again! Such a filling combo!



The day went surprisingly fast while at work and before you know it, it was lunch time! I made myself another 'manwich.' I don't mind leftovers. As long as I'm not eating the same thing throughout the same day. Plus I've got a couple more containers left.. I'm planning on pawning one off on Jay! That filled me right up. I got off work a bit early to head downtown and meet up with our friends, Kelli and Edgar and Jay. So right before I left work, I had a yogurt. I knew we were probably not going to be having something to eat before the game! That held me over as I walked downtown. After meeting up with the gang we walked over to Occidental Park, which is where the march begins before every Sounders game. It was hopping! Drew Carey, yes from the Price is Right!, gave a pep talked and we marched to Qwest Stadium!





As we walked along there were companies handing out free stuff.. 2010 Census, Subaru, Monster.. I signed up to win a Subaru because I LOVE THEM! And also grabbed a Monster shot, just for fun! ;)



It was actually pretty tasty. I don't normally do the whole energy drink thing, but atleast it wasn't in a can the size of my forearm!
90 minutes went by faster than excepted, especially with pouring rain at times! And after the game all we wanted was a beer. I munched on sweet potato french fries and fish sticks(?!!) while sipping a Pyramid hefenwiesen. And after all the excitement, I slept like a rock.

Whew! What a post! It's finally Friday!! Hope everyone has a great afternoon! Any plans for the weekend??

Sherlock Holmes is in the two dollar movie theater, so I'm thinking it's a date night with my love!

Ciao!
Kelly Katheryn

PS.. I don't own a camera so these are courtesy of my crackberry! Someday though!

1 comment:

  1. That's super cool that Drew Carey was there! You're a super fan for sticking it out during the rain!

    ReplyDelete