3.24.2010

Motivize Me!

Hey!! Finally over that hump!
Wednesday is winding down. It was a b-e-a-utiful day here in Seattle! Sunshine in all its glory. Yes, the sun does shine in Seattle!
So I woke up to lovely sunrise and made myself some toast with some peanut butter and cut up half of a banana to top it. My second day on the job and I'm lacking some photos, but it was fab. I tried my hand at some iced coffee to go with it. Delish!
The morning FLEW by and before I knew it my tummy was grrrowling!
Jay and I had made a trip to Safeway the other night and found a super deal on some Manwich sauce. :) I femmed mine up a bit by toasting my whole wheat bread, laid a bed of spinach, spread out my Manwich meat, and topped with shredded carrots and purple cabbage! It was pretty tasty!

After said sammy, I was craving something sweet. So I had some yumberry grapefruit yogurt. Yum indeed!
My friend had ordered me the book Eat, Pray, Love and I reached Pray today. I've really struggled with yoga and meditation because of my lack of focus. The first few chapters really opened my eyes to a whole new approach to meditation and practicing yoga! I cannot recommend this book enough! And seriously looking forward to the movie!!
Around 3:30 this afternoon I started feeling snacky and sliced up a Golden Delicious Apple!! My fav! That held me over until supper where I fixed up some Turkey Chili. I added in some corn and sour cream for good measure. Tortilla chips helped me scoop up a big bowl and now I'm watching America's Next Top Model. Wowzers. Drama. To help me deal, I am snacking on a Kit Kat bar. Haven't had one of these in years. Very comforting.

I've got a date with some weights at 9!! Hoping to get motivized and start working out again. Took two weeks off after my 5K cuz I pulled my hamstring... but I need to get back into the swing of things!!
Good Night!!

Kelly Katheryn

What foods do you find comfort in??
I'm going to go with chocolate and ice cream!! So amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment