4.14.2010

Speed of Sound

Hello! It's already Wednesday! And my day at the office is coming to an end!
The day goes by so quickly. I almost forget what I had for breakfast...
But then I remember the delicious Cinnamon Kashi cereal and chopped up banana!! I picked up a box of Kashi cereal because I had a $1.00 off coupon and I'm getting a bit sick of hot oatmeal.. probably because it's getting nice outside!!
I managed to get a 94% on my math test last night!! Woohooo! And waded through my Geography homework today. Not too bad. It's an online course and my report card reflects the average for the class... I'm doing considerably better than I thought! :)
We managed to make it to the gym last night after my math class and got my lift on! Tonight, Jay and I planned a date to meet up again!
For lunch, I finally got to eat my spinach and strawberry salad with an AH-mazing bagel sandwich. I love bagels. :)



So I'm off to lift it up. Then make spring rolls and peanut sauce!!! I'll try and remember to take pictures.

Take care,

Kelly Katheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment